5th European Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Masterclass
13 – 15 May 2024
PROGRAMME WILL INCLUDE
- lectures by international renowned pressure ulcer experts
- complex case discussions
- group work
- networking events
- final examination (certificate of successful attendance)
THE MASTERCLASS WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- Aetiology and biomechanics of pressure ulcers
- Epidemiology, diagnosis and classification
- Prevention (including specific patient populations)
- Treatment (with a focus on complex cases)
- Guidelines and guideline development
- Implementation, quality indicators, quality improvement projects
- Basic principles about research and pressure ulcers (including health economics)
The EPUAP Pressure Ulcer Masterclass is suitable for specialized clinicians, nurses, clinical researchers, basic researchers, educators, and industry who reconize the challenge of preventing and treating pressure ulcers. This international Masterclass will provide an in-depth theoretical and practical basis about pressure ulcer prevention and treatment and will be interactive, practical, and example-filled.
The European expert will share evidence-based information that can immediately be used to improve practice (clinical, research, industry, innovation and education).
There is a limited number of place for this event – admission through application only.
Registration is not open yet
There is a limited number of place for this event - admission through application only.
Masterclass 2024 Chairs
Local Organising Team Members
Guido Ciprandi, Bambino Gesu’ Children’s Hospital, Rome, Italy
Sergio Filippelli, MD, cardiothoracic surgeon, Bambino Gesu’ Children’s Hospital
Valentina Vanzi, WOCPN, Bambino Gesu’ Children’s Hospital
Giancarlo Antonielli, WOCPN, nurse in chief, Bambino Gesu’ Children’s Hospital
Mauro Pace, WOCPN, PICU, Bambino Gesu’ Children’s Hospital
Serena Crucianelli, MD, La Sapienza University of Rome