4th European Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Masterclass
NEW DATES: 25 – 27 April 2022
THE MASTERCLASS WILL FOCUS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- Aetiology and biomechanics of pressure ulcers
- Epidemiology, diagnosis and classification
- Prevention (including specific patients populations)
- Treatment (with a focus on complex cases)
- Guidelines and guideline development
- Implementation, quality indicators, quality improvement projects
- Basic principles about research and pressure ulcers (including health economics)
PROGRAMME WILL INCLUDE
- lectures by international renowned pressure ulcer experts
- guided tour in the simulation centre
- complex case discussions
- group work
- networking event
The EPUAP Pressure Ulcer Masterclass is suitable for specialized clinicians, nurses, clinical researchers, basic researchers, educators, and industry who reconize the challenge of preventing and treating pressure ulcers. This international Masterclass will provide an in-depth theoretical and practical basis about pressure ulcer prevention and treatment and will be interactive, practical, and example-filled.
The European expert will share evidence-based information that can immediately be used to improve practice (clinical, research, industry, innovation and education).
There is a limited number of place for this event – admission through application only.
Catholic University of Portugal R. de Diogo Botelho 1327, Porto, Portugal
Registration deadline: 15 April 2022
There is a limited number of place for this event - admission through application only.